Discussion Points and Activity
- Have students/group create a list of the points made throughout the video.
- What point surprised you the most? Why?
- What point made poses the greatest challenge? Why?
- Agriculture Education Activity
- Split students up into groups of 3-4.
- Have each group develop a plan to increase meat, milk, and egg production in a sustainable manner. Encourage students to think outside of the box and assume they have no financial restrictions.
- Allow groups approximately 10 minutes to develop their plan and create a poster outlining their plan.
- At the conclusion have each group share their plan and discuss options as a class.